Ideal supplement before, during, and after pregnancy; an intensive formula containing 24 essential micronutrients. Also recommended during periods of high stress and dieting.
Orthomolecular formula. Get your vital nutrients every day, no sweeteners, artificial aromatic substances or colouring*
Eight good reasons why every woman should take amitamin® fertil F before pregnancy through to the end of lactation:
- By taking this supplement before pregnancy, folic acid levels should be optimal to support a healthy pregnancy. Low foliate levels in the second and third weeks of gestation are associated with an increased risk of neural tube defects in the unborn child.
- Contains 300 mg of L-carnitine, a crucial amino acid needed for energy production.
- Contains 550 mg of omega-3 fatty acids (DHA, EPA). These fatty acids are important for supporting the development of the brain during pregnancy and throughout breastfeeding. Omega-3 fatty acids also help with the development of healthy eyes.
- Contains 50mg Citrus Bioflavonoid, a potent natural antioxidant to safeguard against free radical damage.
- Contains 2,000 micrograms of beta-carotene, essential for eye health and protection against free radicals.
- Contains 20 micrograms vitamin D; the recommended daily dose according to the latest scientific studies. Vitamin D is largely absent from diet and is otherwise only formed through the skin following sunlight exposure.
- Comprehensive orthomolecular formula containing folic acid, biotin, zinc, iron and copper, plus many other high-dose natural vitamins, minerals and trace elements. These are essential for the immune system, nerves, skin and hair growth.
- Free from fillers, gluten, lactose and artificial sweeteners. Individually packaged capsules for optimum hygiene.
Each pack contains 120 individually wrapped capsules, intended for a month's supply of balanced micronutrients. Available conveniently here in the online store.
The vitamins, trace elements and omega-3 fatty acids in amitamin® fertil F
Focus on L-carnitine
L-carnitine plays a crucial role in energy metabolism. It transports fatty acids into the mitochondria (the "power plants" of every cell), so that the fatty acids are then ready to produce energy. Thus, L-carnitine allows for the conversion of fat into energy. In addition, L-carnitine plays an important role in the detoxification of the liver and excretion of exogenous substances. L-carnitine is mainly absorbed through consuming lamb and beef, and poultry to some extent. Vegetarian food contains very small amounts of L-carnitine.
We exclusively use Carnipure®: highly pure, natural L-carnitine produced by Lonza. This Swiss patented fermentation process provides an exceptionally high degree of purity (100%). Quality is our first obligation!
Focus on Citrus Bioflavonoid
Citrus bioflavonoid has strong antioxidant properties and protects the cells against damage from free radicals.
Omega-3 fatty acids: important during and after pregnancy for the child!
Omega-3 fatty acids are vital for metabolism and must be sourced from diet. Fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and should be eaten at least twice a week. It’s scientifically proven that omega-3 fatty acids may contribute to a healthy heart and help balance cholesterol levels.
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)), an essential component of omega-3 fatty acids, is needed within the mother's diet to support the normal development of the unborn child’s brain. Continuing to take this supplement during breast feeding will also support healthy infant brain development and good eyesight.
Focus on Micronutrient complex
The vitamin B complex plays a central role in nerve function and energy metabolism. Lack of B vitamins can lead to fatigue and exhaustion. Smoking, stress and high activity also increase the need for B vitamins such as niacin (formerly known as vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), biotin (vitamin B7) and folic acid (vitamin B9).
Vitamin B12 is also essential for many processes in the brain. Specifically, vitamin B12 is involved in the formation of neurotransmitters and nerve layers, it’s also important for the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin B12 is also needed for active cell division and helps to break down homocysteine levels. Vegan diets are deficient in vitamin B12 as this essential compound is not present in plants, which is why amitamin® fertil F places special emphasis on vitamin B12.
Trace elements: Iron and zinc deficiency can cause chronic fatigue or exhaustion. During pregnancy there is a greater amount of stress placed on the body, increasing the demand for these trace elements. Iron is essential for the formation of red blood cells that carry oxygen in the blood. Zinc is also an important mineral for the immune system. amitamin® fertil F is optimised for these important trace elements.
The amitamin® fertil F intensive formula also contains natural vitamin E, vitamin A, high doses of vitamin C and the minerals calcium (increased need during pregnancy and menopause) and magnesium (important for strong, healthy bones), iodine, selenium and copper.
Recommended Daily Dose
Take four capsules once a day (two dry capsules and two oil capsule) with plenty of water.
Keep the package dry and do not store above room temperature. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and and varied diet or a healthy life style. Store out of reach of young children. If you have hyperthyroidism or if you are pregnant, you should speak with your doctor before starting to take amitamin® fertile F. Not for use in children or adolescents under 18 years of age.Take 4 capsules before a meall with water and food.
Hard capsule ingredients: L-carnitine tartrate (Carnipure), calcium carbonate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell), ascorbic acid, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, silicon dioxide excipient), magnesium oxide, zinc gluconate, citrus bioflavonoids, niacinamide, iron fumarate, calcium pantothenate, maltodextrin, emulsifier (magnesium salts of edible fatty acids), beta carotene, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper gluconate, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, folic acid, chromium (III) chloride, sodium molybdate, biotin, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin.
Soft capsule Ingredients: Fish oil concentrate with omega-3 fatty acids, gelatin (capsule shell), vegetable glycerin, D/L alphatocopherol acetate, water, soy lecithin
Net weight: 100 grams per package. One package contains 120 capsules for the intake of 30 days.* Neither amitamin® fertil F nor any other amitamin® product has fillers, artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners. All products are hypo-allergenic. Due to the carefully researched dosages several capsules need to be taken daily. Use only as directed.
Review "fertil F"